Perry Hall, MD
When you receive all of your amazing grad gifts at your grad parties this month, it’s best to follow it up with a heartfelt thank you card to let your loved ones know how much you appreciate them!
Here are a few tips to follow when writing your thank you cards:
• Thank your guest for the specific gift they gave you
• Include a note about how you plan on using it or why you love it so much
• Consider sharing a fun moment you had with them at your celebration
• Try not to write your thank you notes all at one time.
• Break it up within a few days to make sure your words are thoughtfully written.
Speaking of thank you cards, did you know we offer CUSTOM thank yous to match your grad announcements!?! We sure do! To see a few of our matching sets we offer our clients ask about my GRADOLOGUE!